Saturday, March 6, 2010

Naughty Boy

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Simone wore a pair of leather boots and nothing else.

"So, is this what you were hoping for?" she said.

I nodded dumbly, silently -- the latter of which is rare for me. Simone had never really dressed up for me before. Being the doll that she is, she agreed to give it a try. Even better, she agreed to give me something I'd been wanting for awhile.

"Follow me into the bedroom," she added. "You can take your pants off now or later. Whatever you like."

I did as she asked. Once in the bedroom, I took off my pants, lowered by boxers and leaned over the bed. Simone took out a belt from the dresser and walked over behind me. She didn't bother with any of that stupid shit one hears in the movies. You know, corny lines like "You've been a bad boy" or "I'm going to do something I should have done a long time ago."

She just got on with it.

The first crack of the belt against my bare behind was ecstasy. A small cry escaped my mouth before the belt came down again -- this time even louder. The heat grew on my flesh, the tingling like someone had just sprinkled me with some sort of sexual fairy dust. 

"Keep going," I said. "Don't stop."

Again, the belt came down against my buttocks with a crack. Eventually, though, Simone seemed to grow bored. That's when she stopped, then tossed the belt onto the bedroom floor. Before I could get up, she pressed a hand against my back and kept me down.

"Spread your legs a little wider," she said.

I did as she told me. She reached between my legs and began stroking my cock -- slowly at first, then with a more aggressive hand. I let her continue this for awhile, but soon it was too much. I rose up, took off my shirt and then pushed her onto the bed.

We fucked hard and fast, took a break, then fucked again.

I made us a bath afterward. True, my ass was a little sensitive on account of the spanking (the hot water felt a bit hotter on my rear end than on the rest of my body), but I got over it. Funny, the redness never lasts long, either. I'll be good for work next week for sure.

Simone chuckled as we sat together in the bath. "If I knew spanking your ass could get you this hot, I would have done in awhile ago."

"Can't say that I blame you."

"That, and you need to be put in your place every now and then."

"Who doesn't" I asked. 

We washed each others' bodies, then got out of the tub and headed to bed. And while this sex wasn't the kind I was paid for, it was still damn good.


 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates