Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pegging

Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Why do couples like having me in their bedrooms so much?

I'd just finished having sex with another man's wife when the husband crawled into bed along with us. After waiting a few minutes, he began stroking his wife's shoulder, kissing her neck, all things I had assumed meant he wanted a turn for himself.

"All right," the wife said. "Just hold on a minute..."

I knew my place in all of this. I gave them some room, and even offered to get out of bed completely. I'm sure the chair the husband had been sitting on was still plenty warm. After all, he'd spent an entire hour on it while I performed oral sex on his wife before fucking her.

The wife and husband both agreed I should get out of bed. Once I was on the chair, the wife asked me to reach into her dresser drawer and take out the strap on. Thinking I'd misheard her, I asked her to repeat what she'd just said, only to have her tell me to get the strap on.

"Um, all right," I said. "Listen, I know a lot of guys are into that, but I don't happen to be one of them--"

"It's not for you, silly," the wife said, smiling. "It's for my husband."

I was speechless for a moment, as the reality of the situation began to set in. Not only did the husband want to watch another man fuck his wife, but now he wanted to have that "other man" watch his wife fuck him in the ass with a strap on. Good God, even I didn't see this one coming.

"I see," I said, once I regained the ability to speak. "Well, let's get to it, then."

The strap on wasn't too large. In fact, it was one of the more realistic depictions of a man's penis I've seen in recent years. These days, most strap-ons and dildos and vibrators are either freakishly large or full of extra features that a regular, old-fashioned penis looks dull in comparison.

"Here you are," I said, and handed it to the wife. I slipped on a white robe they said I could use, and settled into the chair. Understand that watching a man being pegged by his wife isn't my idea of a good time, but I was being paid to play the part of audience member. No matter what, I always strive to please my clients to the best of my ability.

The wife put on the appendage with ease, and then reached into the bedside table and took out a tube of lubricant. Seeing how I'd fucked her missionary, we didn't need any lube. Her husband, like all other people on the receiving end of anal sex, would need plenty.

First one finger, then a second, then a third. Once she had four inside, she began to fuck him in a rhythmic and methodical manner. Just enough force for it to be felt, but not enough to cause any discomfort. Next came the strap-on itself, which entered the husband slowly and gently, until she was inside.

The look on his face was... well, I don't know how to describe it. I wouldn't describe it as painful, but it didn't exactly look like ice cream and puppies, either. After ten minutes or so, however, he seemed in better spirits. More interesting than the physical details were the verbal exchanged throughout.

"You like it when I fuck you?" the wife said.

"Yes," the husband answered. "Yes -- fuck me, fuck me like no one else can!"

I am not making this up.

The husband came with a cry that was damn near primal in its energy. He collapsed onto his stomach and lay there for a moment before disappearing into the bathroom. As for me, well, I must have looked completely shell-shocked, because the wife asked me if I was all right.

"Fine," I said, realizing that this couple had just succeeded at shocking me. I used to think that shocking a whore was like trying to out-sleaze a lawyer, but I stand corrected.

"Are you sure?" the wife continued.

"I'm a prostitute," I said. "Nothing I haven't seen before."

That last bit was a lie. I left the home shortly after. This experience was just... different. Not at all what I was expecting. Not something I'm sure I'd seek to repeat. The husband and wife were lovely people, though. The wife even handed me a nice tip in addition to my hourly fee. Can't complain in that respect.

Still, what's the appeal of fucking one's husband in the ass? Is it about power? Turning the tables? Did he outright request it?

The mystery continues...
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates