Thursday, February 18, 2010

Come What May

Thursday, February 18, 2010
"I don't come from having anything inside of me," the client said. "Really, I don't. Just from having, you know... oral."

I wish she'd told me before I arrived. Before I arrived at her home, I realized I was out of condoms and had to make a last-minute stop to the pharmacy to pick up a fresh box. After getting a weird look from the pharmacist, I made it to the booking with not a minute to spare.

A punctual whore is a successful whore, and I for one think being late is simply unprofessional.

Alas, it seems like the condoms wouldn't be used. But before I continue, allow me to be honest about something: Part of me thought of trying to talk her through the process of penetrative sex. Well, not so much talk her through the process of it so much as try to determine what she didn't like about it.

Err, still being unclear. Okay, I wanted to know what about vaginal sex failed to give her an orgasm. Were her past sex partners too fast and quick? Or was it something else entirely, such as a lack of sensation within the vagina? Her clitoris, she told me, responded to stimuli just fine, though.

"You think I'm a freak, don't you?" she said.

I shook my head vigorously. "No. No, of course not. I'll do whatever you tell me to. That's what I'm here for, after all."

She smiled. "I wish more men shared your point of view."

"Well, I suppose you could try paying them."

The client laughed quite loudly. Again, I love making women laugh -- especially when it's a loud, unexpected burst of laughter. We'd had enough awkward conversation for the evening, so I decided to fix us both a drink. And by "fix" I mean let the client show me how to make a Mojito using her own liquor in the kitchen.

After the alcohol, well, it was time for her to get her money's worth.

I started off slow, kissing her abdomen and licking her stomach. I followed it by traveling below the navel, then hooking my thumbs into her underwear and pulling them down to her ankles. I spread her legs apart, but didn't go in right after. I wanted to keep building momentum, so I kissed up her thighs while rubbing her calves and tickling the backs of her knees.

I then broke my mouth free and said, "Are you ready?"

"Yes," she answered. "Yes..."

I licked my thumbs and index fingers and started rubbing the lips before spreading them open. Next was my tongue, licking her in long, slow strokes instead of the normal flicks most guys do. The taste was... well, I'm afraid I can't describe it. Perhaps that's because every woman is different.

Understand that when I perform oral sex on a woman, I will take breaks. I'll kiss her breasts, her mouth, but should she specifically request I try to make her come from oral sex, then that's what I'll do.

In the end, it all comes (no pun intended) down to the clitoris. Licking it, kissing it, sucking it -- whatever. It's a process of trial and error, while keeping an eye on what provokes the best reaction. In this case, it was all of the above. She just wanted me to lavish her clit with all the affection I could muster.

When her hips bucked against my mouth and she pressed my head in further, I knew I was doing something right. Her thighs closed around my cheeks and I could feel the heat pressing against my face. My hands reached around her lower back and grabbed her ass, giving me a more solid grip.

"Almost there," she said. "Almost..."

After a few more strokes of the tongue, she came. I held on for just a little bit longer before sliding my mouth off. My tongue was tired, but mouth hot and wet. A quick blot with a tissue cleaned things up, though I was also hard as a rock and already dripping through my boxers.

Then, ladies and gentlemen the client did something that really warmed my heart. As I lay on my back, she yanked my boxers down and finished me off with a hand job. I came on her breasts and then we both showered to clean up.

So, that was my Wednesday night. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Most of the time, I love my job.

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates