Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Do Men Give Better...

Tuesday, August 25, 2009
The blow job debate recently came to a head.

Rebecca and Adam got into it, claiming that they were both adept at performing oral sex on men. Rebecca, because of her profession, Adam because as a gay man, he knows how to "satisfy a man like no woman could."

Needless to say, I stayed out of the debate and just enjoyed watching the two of them spar.

Aside from my brief kiss with a high school jock, I've never had any sexual contact with other men. As such, I'm afraid I'm no good at determining who gives better oral sex. I've heard the old adage plenty of times before, though. In addition, I've heard lesbians claim they can eat pussy far better than any heterosexual male.

The debate did get me thinking, though. Are homosexuals somewhat advantaged at sex, seeing how they're having it with a same-sex partner? Logic would seem to support this theory, as trying to navigate the many idiosyncrasies of the opposite sex is and always has been challenging.

I've read several books dedicated to the topic of eating pussy, and still, I doubt I'm as good as the average lesbian. Sure, one can learn some great pointers from sex literature, such as not flicking the tongue so as much smoothing it across the labia and clitoris and other such areas.

Of course, there's always the matter of length -- in terms of time. Giving a woman oral sex for ten minutes isn't likely satisfy her, and oral sex in general is not a race. Men, on the other hand, are different. A ten-minute blow job is fine by me, assuming she's skilled with her lips, tongue, etc.

"We should take a poll," Adam suggested. "Julian, what's your vote?"

"Never been blown by a man, so I can't say."

"Still, you get what I'm saying, don't you?"

"I'm confident you know more about sucking dick than I do, and possibly more than Rebecca. But don't take my word on it -- I'm just a whore."

"We all are," Rebecca added.

"True."

One would think that three whores in a room would be able to solve most any sexual question, but that's not the case. Perhaps some things in life are meant to go unsolved.
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates