Saturday, August 22, 2009

Aroused at Work?

Saturday, August 22, 2009
Someone sent me an e-mail this week, asking if I was always sexually aroused while working. The truth is, I've found my work less titillating as time goes on, though that's not to say I don't enjoy it. Like anything else, the "newness" of sex work faded after the first six months, and only occasionally returns when the client is something special.

That said, there are certain acts I do find arousing -- for instance, taking my clothes off at the client's request / command. I start with my shoes and socks first (wouldn't want to be left buck-naked with the exception of black dress socks), then continue with my shirt, pants and finally my boxer briefs.

I don't make a spectacle of it, nor do I rush to finish. And while I wish I could provide a concrete example as to why I find this act arousing, I'll say that I just can't do so. Perhaps it's the idea of being at someone's command that I enjoy, or maybe it's just a simple ego feed of the client finding me attractive, and subsequently wanting to get me naked.

But by and large, I save the most arousing acts for my non-work hours, for engaging in light BDSM with a client isn't a good idea. Other sex acts (rimming, anal, etc.) I prefer to do with someone I know and trust, rather than someone I've just met. I know that sounds preposterous, and of course I've bent the rules a bit in the past. What can I say? Perhaps I'm more "traditional" that I thought I was.

Lastly, I have to say my most arousing night at work had to be the first time I ever had sex for cash -- even if it was Rebecca rather than a regular client. Performing for an audience -- however small -- is a fantasy of mine that did come true. And while I'm not really into orgies per se, I didn't exactly loathe the private party I attended in the Keys.

So there it is. I'm sure I make about as much sense as the woman who asked Barney Frank why he supported President Obama's "Nazi" health care plan, but alas, sex work is rarely black and white. On another note, after taking a bit of a break from blogging, I'm full of fresh, new ideas, and will resume a regular posting schedule soon.

Until then...
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates