Friday, December 25, 2009

It's Finally Here...

Friday, December 25, 2009
For all those that celebrate Christmas, have a good one!

Last night was interesting to say the least. My mother's annual Christmas dinner went on as usual -- lots of food, a few drunk relatives, and our annual gift-opening ceremony at 12 a.m. I got some nice new clothes, and my parents seemed to enjoy the gifts I smuggled in from Miami as well.

What does a gigolo buy his parents, you ask? Well, besides some great Cuban coffee for the both of them, I bought some scented candles for my mother, a gift card to Barnes & Noble for my father, as well as another gift certificate to their favorite restaurant here in town.

Yeah, I may have gone a bit overboard, but being an only child makes my budget go a bit further. Thankfully no one's asked where my money comes from. And no, my family doesn't attend Church on Christmas Eve. Seeing how we're pretty non-religious, and I myself am pretty much a mix of an atheist and an agnostic, I would have felt pretty out of place.

Moving on. If you read yesterday's entry, you'll remember I mentioned a cousin of mine who I only see once a year. Well, he and I caught up last night and he's coming along quite nicely. He still doesn't have any idea that his cousin/mentor is a whore, and I'm hoping to keep it that way.

He and his parents are staying in a hotel in the city, and will be meeting my parents I for dinner tonight. Thus far it looks like Chinatown, but things can still change.

Take care, my dear readers. I wish you all a wonderful holiday and an excellent 2010.
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates