Wednesday, May 27, 2009

"You know what would be hot...?"

Wednesday, May 27, 2009
So Bailey is starting to date again.

He didn't think he was ready, but after a bit of cajoling he agreed to get back in the game. Instead of going to the bar or the club to find a new lady, he decided to invite a female friend over for dinner. There had been some sexual tension between them for awhile -- much to the chagrin of Bailey's ex-girlfriend, who had some major jealousy issues.

I was happy for him. However, I never expected him to request my presence at the dinner.

"She thinks you're smart and funny," he'd said. "It'll be an easy way to break the ice if you're there."

"Break the ice? But... she's already your friend. It's not like she's a stranger."

"Okay, then I just want you there because I'm a fucking chicken. Happy?"

I smiled. "Just tell me when and where."

Bailey is an amazing cook, so it came as no surprise that he had the dinner at his place. I arrived a little bit late -- on purpose -- along with a bottle of wine and some dessert. After eating, we settled on the sofa to watch a DVD. I picked Cruel Intentions with Ryan Phillipe, Reese Witherspoon and Sarah Michelle Gellar, as it's one of my favorite films.

The scene where Sarah Michelle Gellar's Kathryn and Selma Blair's Cecile start making out in Central Park was one of the hottest scenes in the late 1990s. Bailey especially appreciated it (he's a fan of girl-girl action), but never thought that his friend would have some same-sex fantasies as well.

However, they weren't what he was expecting.

"You like that, huh?" she said, elbowing Bailey in the ribs. "I never knew that."

"They're both hot," he replied. "But not as hot as Sarah Michelle Gellar and Eliza Dushku making out would have been. Those two were fucking sexy."

"Well, you know what I think would have been hot? If you made out with Julian."

I hiccuped on my second Smirnoff Ice as the words left her mouth. Bailey looked at her with a twisted grin, until he realized she speaking truthfully. I've known a few girls that found guy-guy action to be a turn on, but never expected to find someone so bold in their fetishes.

Bailey is pretty gay-friendly, but soon his face turned red and he let his friend/love-interest know that it wasn't going to happen. I lay back on the loveseat next to the sofa, chuckling a bit as I realized just how fazed Bailey had become.

"He doesn't let me kiss him with other people around," I said, hoping humour would lighten the mood. "He prefers to keep it a secret."

"Really now?" she said. "Why's that?"

"Because he's a very good fuck and I don't want anyone else to have him," Bailey added. "So hands off."

After finishing the movie, I bid them adieu and headed back to my place. The next day I would discover that Bailey and the date ended up having sex that night, though I'm still not sure if they've agreed to start a relationship. In any case, I'm just glad Bailey seems to be happy again, even if the thought of kissing me was enough to make his blood run cold.

I didn't take it personally. I have enough satisfied clients to know that I'm desirable and in-demand.
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates