Friday, May 29, 2009

Female Ejaculation

Friday, May 29, 2009
I'm pretty sure it exists.

The first time I got a "squirt" in the face was when I was using a vibrator on a client. She was on a business trip with her husband, staying at one of the four-star resorts in South Beach while he toiled away in the financial district in Downtown Miami.

I could tell she was nervous the minute I walked in the door. The suite was beautiful -- spacious, with warm colors and a full ocean view. She was on the sofa, hands in her lap, barely able to make eye contact with me as I kissed her hello on the cheek.

When we moved to the bedroom, she said she couldn't do penetrative sex. I tried to soothe her as best I could, but before long she handed me a vibrator and asked me to use it on her. She sat on the foot of the bed, legs spread, already wet from the massage I'd given her before.

I entered her slowly, not wanting to overwhelm her. I was kneeling between her legs, shirt and pants folded on the ground so my knees wouldn't get carpet burn. I saw her face begin to flush, and her breathing grew more hitched the more I worked the vibrator.

Now, I actually may have made a mistake in timing her climax, because after I removed the vibrator -- thinking she had already reached an orgasm -- her fluids sprayed me on the face. I leapt back, unsure of what'd just happened. Was it "splash back" from removing the vibrator too quickly? Left over lube that'd been caught in an air pocket?

I excused myself to the bathroom, and splashed some water on my face to clean up. Though I'd been looking forward to sex that afternoon, I could tell the client wasn't ready for another round. She gave me a nice tip, though, so I'd gladly do business with her again.

The minute I arrived home I called Rebecca and told her what happened. She told me about the on-going debate regarding female ejaculation -- whether or not it exists, if it coincides with an orgasm, or whether it's simply a secretion of fluids that have nothing to do with sex.

Well, having those "fluids" secreted on my face was a startling experience, but not exactly unpleasant. I wouldn't go so far as to say I'd taken a liking for it -- to be honest the experience was so brief I couldn't really form an opinion on it one way or another.

Bailey offered nothing more but a twisted grimace and a slew of questions, most of which I couldn't answer. You'd think that after having sex professionally for over a year I'd be as knowledgeable as any gynecologist, but alas...

Even so, that's not to say I can't learn.
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates