Saturday, October 17, 2009

Women Over 40

Saturday, October 17, 2009
As I've said before, a good deal of my clients are older than I am. Virtually all of the, in fact. And while I'm satisfied with the women I get to bed on a weekly basis, there are a number of celebrities over forty that I would be all too happy to sleep with.

  • Sandra Bullock. I find her extremely sexy. True, I haven't seen one of her movies since Crash, but that doesn't stop me from gazing at the screen like a love-sick teenager whenever I watch her old films like The Net or Speed. Aside from being very attractive, Sandra is bilingual and quite the businesswoman. What's not to love?
  • Cindy Crawford. Unlike today's fashion models, Cindy has a body -- and an incredible one at that. Her photos for Playboy are legendary, as are her ads for Pepsi. Like Sandra Bullock, Cindy sounds intelligent when she speaks, and the fact that she's managed to transcend the fashion industry into greener pastures is nothing short of miraculous. Where other models have faded into obscurity and reality television, Cindy used her greatest asset -- her brain -- to keep working.
  • Demi Moore. What she's doing with Ashton Kutcher is beyond me, but ever since watching Ghost and the thriller Mr. Brooks, I understand her appeal. Her voice is sexy as hell and I love her long, dark hair. The press always seemed to have a love/hate relationship with her, but I deeply respect her decision to leave Hollywood at the top of her game to raise her daughters. Again, I always felt that Demi was much more shrewd than she let on.
  • Angela Bassett. I don't see nearly enough black women at work. I'm not sure why that is -- and I don't want to start theorizing, either -- but I've always loved black women. Ms. Bassett has been on the top of her game for several decades, and engages in a variety of charity work as well. Aside from being a talented actress, she always struck me as slightly... mysterious. I don't know why, she just has. And for the record, I thoroughly enjoyed How Stella Got Her Groove Back. Got a problem with that?

So there it is -- an idea as to who a gigolo dreams about at night. While I doubt I'll ever meet any of these women, I would die a happy man if I ever did. Smart, beautiful, successful, and most of all, REAL. No bullshit, no pretenses. Perhaps it's time I started actively looking for an older woman? Seeing how I'm not even twenty-five, I have plenty of options...
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates