Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Best Sex of My Life

Tuesday, October 13, 2009
I really can't say who was the best lay of my life. In fact, I hope that it's yet to come.

Sure, Rebecca was incredible -- mostly because we had the kind of chemistry that no book or sexual self-help program can provide. That kind of things comes along very rarely, and makes for excellent times while the relationship lasts.

Still, there are plenty of other good times. Sex is a lot like golf. Sure, the game is fairly straight-forward, but each golf course is different. And as the saying goes, variety is the spice of life. The minute I say I prefer doggie style with a woman who's comfortable with light S&M, I'll have missionary with a girl who wouldn't dream of using a riding crop -- and enjoy myself.

Perhaps I'm just indecisive, or just unwilling to admit the best sex of my life has left Miami for good. But ever since I was with the client who loves cars -- I think I'll name her Ms. Hotwheels -- I've realized that pining over lost lovers and ignoring new opportunities isn't a wise thing to do. Who knows what tomorrow will bring?
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates