Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Stranger than Fiction

Wednesday, September 30, 2009
I've come to realize that my life is very, very bizarre. I remember a creative writing professor of mine saying that truth is allowed to be stranger than fiction -- but that fiction can't be too strange, or else the reader won't trust the author.

Work has been picking up a bit, now that some of the snow birds are returning to Miami and, as usual, want nothing to do with their husbands. Recently, I had a woman who wanted me to come over dressed like a frat boy. No idea why. Maybe she found them hot or something.

After a quick run to American Eagle, I came dressed in cargo shorts, a sky-blue polo and some nice leather sandals. I even put on a bit of cologne, too. She seemed satisfied with the sex, though it wasn't until I was showering that I realized that women have their fetishes, just like men.

Is it considered strange or creepy for a woman in her forties to fantasize about having sex with a college-aged guy? I don't think so. Grown men still love the school-girl outfit, after all.

Of courses, these fantasies can become problematic when the object of one's desire is underage. Is pretending to seduce a teenage girl/boy who's home alone during the weekend a precursor to genuinely sexually deviant behavior? Judging by the multitude of websites that claim to have "HOT SEXY NASTY XXX TEENS", it's obvious that these places are allowed to operate, and of course all the "teens" in question are eighteen or older.

Perhaps I'll go further into detail about what the client and I did. I'm sure Adam has some stories to share too. In addition, Bailey was one left red-faced in South Beach, when a busty brunette he was speaking with turned out to be sixteen.

But for right now, I need to go to the gym. You'd think sex was a good enough work out, but alas...
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates