Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

Monday, May 31, 2010

Right, I'm back from my very last booking.

I'd seen this client before back in Miami -- several times, in fact. Even so, this weekend was a strange experience. Not that she had changed at all; she was still the same person, although the same wasn't true for me.

I really think I've put Julian to bed, folks. Spending a weekend with a client just seemed... arduous, really. Having to feign interest in whatever she was talking about; socialize with her friends and acquaintances; have sex with her when I really would prefer to bed Simone.

Yes, Simone. Good God, I can't wait until she is here in July.

Is it completely pathetic that she and I have been having phone sex and web cam sessions since I left Miami? Even worse was the fact that she wrote a list of things she intends to do to me when she arrives in New York -- all of them sexual, of course.

Perhaps it was knowing that Simone will be here in July that made taking this last booking so much of an effort. With Simone, there are no false airs, no need to put on a plastic smile, no need to go out and charge a bunch of clothes that I have no intention of wearing again on my VISA card. 

OK, I'll stop whining now.

Work has been going well thus far. Business is starting to pick up steam -- at least according to my boss -- and I've been able to manage my 9-5 job and my freelance work adequately. I've adjusted to urban noise of the city, and I love the fact that I can take the subway most anywhere.

In sum, things are turning out just how I hoped for them to be. The only thing that saddens me is that this blog isn't being updated as much as it used to be. I'll try and keep it going as long as I can. Someone has to provide erotic tales from a man's perspective.

And folks, that man should be me.


 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates