Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Slippery When Wet

Tuesday, June 16, 2009
I'd like to take a moment to clear up a common misconception.

Shower-sex is quite popular in movies and TV. You know -- the steamy, skin-glistening trysts that look profoundly erotic, soap suds and all. Well, I hate to ruin the fantasy, but shower-sex isn't nearly as easy as it looks.

Getting the right angle in order to penetrate any orifice is quite difficult. Standing face-to-face, a man's cock is more likely to poke a woman in the abdomen than it is penetrate her pussy. That's not to say one can't have fun, but closing the deal might prove more elusive than many people anticipate.

So, what is possible in the shower? Oral sex is nice -- sucking a cock or licking a pussy isn't much difficult, and the water makes things even slippery than usual. Kissing is also another fun activity. I've had women tell me that kissing a man with chest hair (read: me) is even nicer when the hair is wet.

Personally, if a woman isn't hairless south of the border (which really is rare these days), I find water is a nice way to make everything a bit "neater" down there. I find that getting a short-and-curly between the teeth doesn't happen nearly as often in the shower as when I'm simply doing it in bed.

In addition, sucking the water of a woman's breasts has to be one of my favorite activities. The women seem to enjoy it as well. The most important thing I can recommend to my fellow men is to remember that breasts are in fact sensitive. Don't paw the like produce at the market, and watch the teeth when you take them into your mouth.

(The whole teeth thing also extends to women blowing men -- unless you know that your man is into that sort of thing.)

Bath tubs are a bit different, for penetrative sex is actually possible. That being said, one must take precautions to have proper lubrication if necessary. Water can dry out the natural "wetness" that lubricates the vagina, making any penetrative sex painful. Slow and steady wins the race, and the warmer the water, the better (at least in my opinion).

All right, that's all for now. Will be back soon with more stories...
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates