Friday, July 9, 2010

A Very Brief Update...

Friday, July 9, 2010
Simone is finally here.

She's sleeping beside me as I type this blog post. Yes, we had sex. Yes, it was amazing. And yes, I'm grinning like a bloody idiot that the girl I fell in love with is finally back in my life.

I want to show her the city, maybe even take a drive to my hometown. Not quite ready to introduce her to my parents yet -- but give me time. Oh, there is one thing that is off-limits for now, though: She's not going to my place of work.

It's not that I don't trust her -- it's that my co-workers are quite nosy, and I'm afraid that if they were to ever ask any naughty questions, Simone would answer them all too honestly. I'm pretty honest, but do I want my co-workers knowing that I like my sex a bit on the kinky side? Not quite yet.

But anyway, I'm tapped. After all, Simone and I did fuck. Twice. I deserve a night's rest...
 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates